Grant numbers that begin 12-xxxx-7xxx,13-xxxx-7xxx, 14-xxxx-7xxx, etc.
To Administer Your Award Select the award documents you need:
General Terms & Conditions - includes your requirements and responsibilities as a grantee, guidance on requesting changes, and additional financial management help.
General Terms & Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips - answers to common questions regarding NEA awards, including what happens after an application has been recommended, payment, amendments, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Final Descriptive Report and Online GEO for FY12 & later
FDR - Standard: Outcomes Creation, Engagement, Learning, or Understanding (see your award letter)
FDR - Livability: Outcome Livability (see your award letter)
- Federal Financial Report
Federal Financial Report Instructions
Federal Financial Report Form
- Product Requirement:
Check the Blue Reporting Requirement document included in the award package for specific details.
- Final Report Help for FY12 & Later Checklist:
Final-Reports-Checklist-FY12-13.doc (cut and paste into your e-mail)
- Revised Project Budget Form|: Revised Project Budget Form
- Sample Personnel Activity Report Form Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample Hourly Personnel Activity Report Form Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample In-Kind Contribution Report Form Word | PDF
- Signature Authorization Form Word | PDF
- Consortium Partner Information Form (for Grants for Arts Projects consortium grants)
- Download NEA Logo
- Section 504 Self-Evaluation Workbook
- Financial Management Guide for State & Local Governments (PDF)
- Financial Management Guide for Nonprofit Organizations
- Indirect Cost Guide for NEA Grantees
After reviewing the online materials, do you have specific questions about your NEA award? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your award number and a phone number in your inquiry. If you
prefer, you may call us at 202/682-5403.