To Administer Your Award Select the award documents you need:
General Terms & Conditions - includes your requirements and responsibilities as a grantee, guidance on requesting changes, and additional financial management help.
General Terms & Conditions
Reporting Requirements Instructions *Save America's Treasures grantees, please see the Reporting Requirements and Final Descriptive Report form included in your grant award package or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips - answers to common questions regarding NEA awards, including what happens after an application has been recommended, payment, amendments, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Final Descriptive Report and Online GEO for FY 11 & earlier [Our Town FY11 grantees (11-4292-7xxx) go to the Our Town section of Manage Your Award.]
- Federal Financial Report :
Federal Financial Report Instructions | Federal Financial Report Form
- Product Requirement: Check the Blue Reporting Requirement document included in the award package for specific details.
- Final Report Help for FY11 & earlier:
Final Report Help Checklist | Final Report Help Tips
- Revised Project Budget Form
- Sample Personnel Activity Report Form: Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample Hourly Personnel Activity Report Form: Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample In-Kind Contribution Report Form: Word | PDF
- Signature Authorization Form: Word | PDF
- Consortium Partner Information Form (for Grants for Arts Projects consortium grants)
- Download NEA Logo
- Section 504 Self-Evaluation Workbook
- Financial Management Guide for NonProfit Organizations (PDF)
- Financial Management Guide for State & Local Governments (PDF)
- Indirect Cost Guide for NEA Grantees
After reviewing the online materials, do you have specific questions about your NEA award? E-mail us at email@example.com. Please include your award number and a phone number in your inquiry. If you prefer, you may call us at 202/682-5403.