To Administer Your Award
Select the award documents you need:
General Terms & Conditions - includes your requirements and responsibilities as a grantee, guidance on requesting changes, and additional financial management help.
Reporting Requirements Refer to Section B of the Cooperative Agreement and items below.
- Final Descriptive Report for FY12 & later - The FDR PDF must be saved and emailed to Finalreports@arts.gov. No scans accepted. Use Adobe Reader 9 or later. Mac user – do not use Preview, only Adobe Reader 9 or later.
FDR - Standard: Outcomes Creation, Engagement, Learning, or Understanding (see your Cooperative Agreement)
FDR - Livability: Outcome Livability (see your Cooperative Agreement)
If you don't have Adobe Reader 9 or above click Adobe Reader download.
- Federal Financial Report - You may also submit your FFR to Finalreports@arts.gov Instructions Form: Form
- Product Requirement: Check your Cooperative Agreement.
- Sample Personnel Activity Report Form: Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample Hourly Personnel Activity Report Form: Word | PDF | Editable Form
- Sample In-Kind Contribution Report Form: Word | PDF
- Signature Authorization Form: Word | PDF
- Revised Project Budget Form/a>
- Download NEA Logo
- Section 504 Self-Evaluation Workbook Document
- Financial Management Guide for NonProfit Organizations
- Financial Management Guide for State & Local Governments
- Indirect Cost Guide for NEA Grantees
After reviewing the online materials, do you have specific questions about your NEA award? E-mail us at email@example.com. Please include your award number and a phone number in your inquiry. If you prefer, you may call us at 202/682-5403.